Monday, January 10, 2011

Some of my favorite things

One of my favorite things to do is go to Lowe's and look at appliances, home decor, paint, lights, cabinets, and other household fixtures. It makes me feel better and takes my mind off of things. I typically go by myself because I could spend days looking at everything. People have called what I like to do weird or strange, but I don't see the harm in doing something that cheers me up. One of my new favorite things is Twitter. In my previous blog post I shared with you my morning routine with the addition of Twitter, and I'm getting the hang of things quickly.

I recently watched a news story on CNN about a new refrigerator that has a touch pad on the front that allows you to keep virtual sticky notes and other online applications such as Pandora, the local weather, and Twitter. You can now send out a tweet about what you are cooking for dinner, or you could even mention your kids in the tweet so that they will know what time to be home.

I think this is a very cool item that I will definitely be purchasing in the future. I think this will catch on because it allows the user the customization aspect without cluttering up the fridge. My favorite thing about this new appliance is that you can have Pandora right there on your fridge so you can listen to music without having to drag your computer into the kitchen and risk it getting dirty while you are cooking dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment